Product Liability Statement : Warnings
- Keep your Snogo POGO and it's components out of the reach of children and pets.
- Any inappropriate, incorrect, or irresponsible use will void warranty and can result in serious injury.
- Do not use your Snogo POGO if it appears to be damaged, broken, or is operating in an unusual or erratic manner.
- Do not place your Snogo POGO in a dishwasher, washing machine or dryer.
- Do not expose your Snogo Pogo to prolonged moisture exposure. The Snogo POGO inner plunger is made from Medical Grade 316 Stainless steel and is resistant to corrosion, however both the interior and exterior tubes may rust upon prolonged exposure to liquid.
- Do not use Snogo in hot humid atmospheres as powder will bind in the scoop area. Dry scoop area before use.
NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS
Snogo is intended for use with legal cacao chocolate, and is not to be used with illegal substances.
By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 21 and you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The Snogo were designed exclusively for use with cacao chocolate products and were NOT designed for the use of nor are compatible with any other product designed to be inhaled or delivered via inhalation;
- Snogo LLC takes no position as to the long term benefits or detriments or cacao use, and disclaims/forever discharges any side effects or other issues which could arise from the short or long term use of cacao;
- The FDA has not evaluated the products designed to be used with Snogo products, and Snogo LLC makes no claim as to any benefits from the use of any products designed to be used with its products.